Richard Hardy Memorial School provides breakfast and lunch to students in PreK-12th grades. The cafeteria staff keeps everything running smoothly. RHMS does not have a "working" kitchen, so meals are brought in from a neighboring school.cafeteria

Breakfast FREE for all students
Additional or Extra items must be paid for.
Adults - $1.00
Lunch FREE for all students
Additional or Extra items must be paid for.
Adults - $3.50
A La Carte Items are Cash Only - No Charges
Milk - $0.50 OJ - $0.50 Ice Cream - $0.50
General Serving Times
Everyone 7:00 AM - 7:40 AM
Kindergarten 10:30 AM - 10:55 AM
1st, 2nd, 3rd 10:35 AM - 11:00 AM
Pre-Kindergarten 11:05 AM - 11:30 AM
4th, 5th, 6th 11:10 AM - 11:35 AM
7th, 8th 11:45 AM - 12:10 PM
9th thru 12th 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM

Parents Eating with Your Child. We would love to have you come and eat with your child. We simply need to know ahead of time in order to ensure that we have enough food as we contract for our lunches by the meal. If parents or grandparents wish to eat school lunch with their child the school must be notified before 8:30 A.M. Please call the cafeteria manager at 837-7282 x109.

Other Visitors. Time allotted for lunch is very brief. No other visitors besides parents and grandparents are allowed at lunch time. In the past, former graduates have been allowed, but this has become a distraction and safety issue. For this reason, students are not allowed to have visitors OR leave campus for lunch.

*Free and Reduced Priced Lunch & Breakfast. Free and Reduced priced lunches and breakfasts are available for ALL students. A family form must be completed for each student in the family each year. Please let us know if assistance is needed in any way. This information is kept confidential.

Bringing Personal Lunch. Students may only bring enough food for themselves. Bringing such things as 2-liter bottles of coke or large bags of chips does not follow the nutrition guidelines of the State Department of Education and is not authorized except for school approved parties/events.

Dessert/Snack Money. Ice cream money cannot be combined on one check with lunch and milk money. Parents are encouraged not to send ice cream money for students in grades preK-5 until Friday. Children who pay in advance for Friday’s ice cream will not be given a refund if they forget to get dessert on Friday. Make all checks payable to RHMS.

Ordering Lunch. Since our lunch is catered, our lunch count must be called into our caterer by 8:30 A.M. If your child is coming in after 8:15 it is possible that they could get in their order by going to the cafeteria when they sign in. However, if the time is close, it is suggested that you purchase a lunch and send it with your child as the count may have already been faxed over.

Charging Lunches. Lunches may only be charged twice before payment will be required.

Refunds. There will be no refunds for money turned into the school for things like field trips, supply fees, lunch or tuition. If you transfer schools you forfeit the money.


This Institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.