About Your Teacher
My name is Alex Hall. I teach 7th and 8th grade math. I also teach Tier 3 Math Intervention for Kindergarten through 8th grade. I am currently the sponsor for the Richard Hardy Memorial School Interact Club.
Welcome to the My Webpage
Ensure your child has the supplies for a joyous learning experience!
All students who plan to use headphones in the computer lab must purchase their own headphones or ear-buds for sanitary reasons.
Interact Club is a service organization for students in grades 9 - 12. This club is the younger version of the Rotary Club. Students in Interact complete a variety of service projects throughout the school year. In order to see what is required for membership, please see the page for membership requirements.
About This Activity
Ms. Alex Hall, Facilitator
- Interact Membership Requirements
In order to be selected for membership to the Richard Hardy Memorial School Interact Club, you must meet the following criteria:
- No failing grades from the previous year.
- No more than 29 absences.
- No suspensions or ISS.
- Must be willing to attend out-of-school events.
- Must be recommended by at least 2 teachers.
*Interact sponsors reserve the right to make the final determination on admittance.
Interact Probation Offenses
Interact Members will be placed on probation if the following things occur:
- Miss 2 or more meetings in a semester without providing a documented excuse.
- Failure to attend an out of school activity without prior notice.
- Receive a failing grade on a report card.
- Failure to volunteer 3 hours in a quarter (nine weeks) for the Interact Club.
- Behavior issue resulting in ISS or suspension.
Members on probation must attend every meeting and activity for the probation period of nine weeks. Members you fail to meet probation requirements will be dismissed from Interact.
- Christmas for Soldiers-collecting supplies all month
- Visit Veterans at the Murfreesboro, Tennessee Veterans Administration Hospital and take Thank You cards
- Christmas for Soldiers-packing boxes and taking them to the Post Office
- Blood Assurance Platelet Drive
- kick off for Jump Rope for Heart in the gym at 2:00
- Jump Rope for Heart at School
- ?Interact Conference
- ?Interact Conference
- Kids Corner at National Cornbread Festival
- Blood Assurance Blood and Platelet Drive
- Walk for Hearing
- Serve at Senior Banquet
- Usher at Senior Graduation