- Interact Membership Requirements
In order to be selected for membership to the Richard Hardy Memorial School Interact Club, you must meet the following criteria:
- No failing grades from the previous year.
- No more than 29 absences.
- No suspensions or ISS.
- Must be willing to attend out-of-school events.
- Must be recommended by at least 2 teachers.
*Interact sponsors reserve the right to make the final determination on admittance.
Interact Probation Offenses
Interact Members will be placed on probation if the following things occur:
- Miss 2 or more meetings in a semester without providing a documented excuse.
- Failure to attend an out of school activity without prior notice.
- Receive a failing grade on a report card.
- Failure to volunteer 3 hours in a quarter (nine weeks) for the Interact Club.
- Behavior issue resulting in ISS or suspension.
Members on probation must attend every meeting and activity for the probation period of nine weeks. Members you fail to meet probation requirements will be dismissed from Interact.