UPDATED COVID-19 INFORMATION AS OF 8/24/21
- Masks will now be required at RHMS as of Wednesday, August 25, 2021, but there will be available an “opt-out” form for parents who choose this option for their students. (If your student “opts-out” but still chooses to wear a mask, that will be perfectly fine.)
- Students who test positive for COVID will be sent home from school and will be asked to follow the CDC isolation protocols. Those who are deemed to be close contacts to a positive case will be informed and asked to follow the Tennessee Department to Health Guidelines.
- Social distancing strategies will be practiced when possible. Vaccines will not be required for attendance. However, vaccines are readily available to students (12 and up with parent approval) and adults at the local health department. We will continue to practice good hygiene and rigorous cleaning protocols.
- If, after reviewing the Tennessee Department of Health Guidelines, you decide to keep your student at home, please call the schools to inform them and provide written documentation (a handwritten note or email is acceptable). You must also contact the teacher (K-3rd) or teachers (3rd-12th) to make arrangements for classwork. Days will be excused if your student submits the assigned classwork.
- If you have any questions, please contact the school nurse, school principal or director of schools..
Review the information from the links below: