School Closed or is it?
Text @rhmsalert to 81010 or use the internet and sign up here!
TN Public Schools
Parents shouldn’t have to spend hours searching for answers. Read more..
Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration at RHMS
Where: Richard Hardy Memorial School
When: March 30-31st, 2023
Time: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm (both days)
Pre-K students must be 4 by
August 15, 2023.
Kindergarten students must be 5 by
August 15, 2023.
Please bring the following documents:
- Certified birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- Tennessee immunization record and proof of physical residence
- Pre-K only: In addition to the documents listed above, proof of income (pay stub, W2 or copy of taxes)
For additional information call 423-837-7282
Join our welcoming group environment for parents who are expecting and those
with children under 12 years of age. To sign up for FREE and details please click image below:
Start Date: March 7, 2023
Time: 8:30 AM CT
Nurture the Next Office, #406
Parkridge Valley, Medical Building
Jasper, TN 37347
If you are interested in hosting an exchange student for one year, please contact Reggie Culpepper (principal) at 423-837-7282 EX. 108
The following are required for admission through this International Exchange program:
English speaking (TOEFL test)
Shot record (before starting classes)
passport - ID page
Transcripts - in English
Address of country in which they reside
Address of US host
Country of Birth / citizenship
Proof of financial ability to pay fees
Want to know what's going on? Join REMIND. Enter this number 81010 and text this message: @rhmsalert. It will connect you to Richard Hardy Memorial School. You can download the app if you want to. You can also use the internet and sign up here!
Founded in 1926 on industrialist Richard Hardy’s passionate vision for education, the historic public school,
in the heart of the Richard City community, adheres to that ambitious idea today, preparing students
in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade.
Frequent Inquiries (FAQ)
This TN DOE program supports efforts to establish/expand intra-/inter-district, and open enrollment public school choice programs to provide parents with expanded education options.
TDOE Policy - Unsafe Schools Choice Policy (FAQ)
US ED.gov - VOLUNTARY PUBLIC SCHOOL CHOICE
Congratulations to all the Betas and their sponsors!
If you are struggling to pay for your monthly internet service, the Federal Communications Commission's EBB program may be able to help. Visit the following site for information:
The Advance Child Tax Credit is not just available to taxpayers with children that file tax returns, but also to people with children who have low or no income. Which could help many children escape poverty in America.
To qualify for Advance Child Tax Credit payments, individuals must:
• Have a main home in the United States for more than half the year (the 50 states and the District of Columbia) or file a joint return with a spouse who has a main home in the United States for more than half the year; and
• Have a qualifying child who is under age 18 at the end of 2021 and who has a valid Social Security number; and
• If have earned income, made less than Modified Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of:
• $75,000 or less for singles,
• $112,500 or less for heads of household and
• $150,000 or less for married couples filing a joint return and qualified widows and widowers
Please see IRS Publication 5534D “Three Steps to Getting your Advance Payments” for more information and as an example of one of our many outreach resources.